Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

The Sacred Store


Lovers of music, art and books all have their favorite store. Growing up in Northeast Philadelphia my first passion was music. When I bought my first CD it was at the same store my father visited 30 years earlier when he completed the same rite of passage in purchasing his first 45. The store, Pat's Music still stands there today. Unfortunately, I have not had the same luck with book stores that I have had with music. That is until I moved to Levittown. My sacred book store does not serve Latte's or have the latest Barry Manilow CD on repeat. It is simple and inexpensive. Their is something to be said for a good used book store. 2nd Chance is the kind of place that you can feel at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home