Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Coming Soon Review


Dan Brown is one of my favorite authors. The man has his literary shortcomings. His work is the same formula every time. Each book though from Deception Point to the DaVinci Code have been quite entertaining. However, my hope is that his latest work The Lost Symbol will turn a new corner for our hero Robert Langdon. My wish is to see Langdon become a more engaging hero. Even though I have yet to finish the book I have read some interesting articles on how his latest novel is going to compare to the rest. The release of this novel reminds me of when J.K. Rowling finished the 7th Harry Potter book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. People seem to be excited about the book. Not as much as they were for Rowling but still enthused. My cousin and I talked about Brown's work and just how much of a fun read he is. Sometimes I think we forget how important it is to be able to just have that fun read. Sometimes its on the beach or in bed but every once in awhile we need that reason to stay up till the wee small hours just so we know what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home