Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.


The wonderful tale of a boy and his bear is getting revisited. This time by author David Bendictus. Sometimes I wonder if the sequel is really worth it. The idea of replacing author's like Mario Puzo, Jane Austen and now A.A. Milne is a little over the top. NPR gives great coverage to this story.
Driving around yesterday while doing my errands I came upon a great interview with author Nick Hornby. I highly reccommend giving it a listen. Hornby is one of my favorite authors. His most popular book High Fidelity was made into a movie with John Cusack.
Currently, I am reading Dan Brown's Lost Symbol. Slowly but surely I am plodding my way through it. So far it has not grabbed me like Angels and Demons or the DaVinci Code. However, I did find a great post about the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home